Yup.. i couldn't resist all the accolades my friends and colleagues took whenever they mentioned abt their blog.. So here i m.. Made up my mind that i will be a regular blogger (Strong will power).. But then i realise that topics are not required.. So i m thinking that i will just write whatever i feel (Too boring eh?!) .. isn't that called blogging? (Duh!)
Look, i can be bad and i can be very bad at this.. i will try not to attain the superlative.. So chill and have courage and will power to read more ;)
Should I write on Mumbai Blasts? Naaah.. already the world is talking abt it, and as usual we(India) are playing politics over it... Just read that Major Unnikrishnan's father shouted at Kerala CM when the CM went to visit the deceased's parents.. He didnt even allow the sniffer dogs to enter his house (the dogs were supposed to sniff out some explosive devices planted at Major's residence meant to hurt the CM..Heights!!) and threatened that if any politician would visit him then he would commit suicide.. What does all this say? Is it anger? is it pain? is it helplessness? is it the way the father is showing his protest?
Hard to say but then how can we understand the pain of the father who lost his Young son.. I mean the valour and poshthomous accolades are of no importance to him.. He has "Lost" his son.. This pain is intolerable.. I heard my Dad say "Oh my God" when he heard of Major Unnikrishnan's death.. I asked him with my brows up, wat made him exclaim like that.. His reply was "The father has lost his young son.." The statement was enough.. I am a Son too.. I am a Father too.. Suddenly i could place myself in the father's shoes.. suddenly I could place myself in son's shoes too.. How scary it was.. I mean, the thought itself is scary and yes, this has made me realise why the Major's father behaved in this manner..
He chose the most decent way of not talking.. what would any father have done? hold press meetings, give statements that "My son died for the Country".. This brave father did nothing.. He just went into a shell where he could miss his son.. the child who grew in front of him.. the child for whom he saw many dreams.. the child who must have promised him many dreams in return of being such a great father.. He had lost it all.. The country might have lost a Brave and Valiant soldier, but this man lost his dreams, his reason of staying alive.. He lost his Son God damn it.. And rite now I am able to go through the pain..
Thank God for being merciful and so kind on me and I pray to give immense strenght to all those who have lost their near and dear ones in whatever way..
Parting is pain, but parting from near and dear ones is Hell.. Trust me, it is..
Luv u Papa.. Luv u Dev
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congos..welcum to d group!!Well..i totally agree wid ur point of view but at d same time if there was security for CM..then there is nothin wrong wid dat as well..Wat pisses me most is dat these F****** politicians are otherwise normal humanbeings but hav been put on a high pedestal by US..somewhere we r to b blamed as well..for TOLERATIN ALL DIS CRAP..i wish "A WEDNESDAY" turns into reality..
newez..u write well.. :)
Every time i read something on Mumbai terrorist attack... I'm left with no words... Its not that im very angry.. or in pain .. I'm just shocked..and shaken with what happened...I'm scared...I dunno..I might be next...or I might lose some1 near...
Whats more sad is that.. everyone is talking bout "Mumbai Attack".. people have been dying in J&K for years and years now... soldiers have been dying at the borders to protect us since forever... Why isnt that the so called "breaking news"... why is that taken so lightly.. and for how long..for how long will "mumbai 26/11" be in the breaking news.. not more than a month or so... and then what ..? NOTHING...! The images of ppl dying..cops fighting..taj on fire.. journalists risking their lives.. everything will slowly fade away... Till it'l happen again..!
well written Sumesh..!
..we felt d pain cos' we saw ppl dying in front of us, literally on d TV screen in ur drawing room, for 60hrs straight!
..ppl die evryday in terrorist attacks..y dont we feel bad den..
more ppl've died in 2006 Local train bombing in Mumbai..Y NOW??
Only cos it was Mumbai & The Taj and d rich n famous involved did we take notice of this..
Similar (many times) gunbattles which went on for hrs together have killed 100s in J&K..where wer our emotions den..!
If it took each India & d world to take notice of what we Indians go thru evryday..so be it..
and if this incident in any ways changes some policies and effective adminstration is undertaken..I wud consider these 200ppl who died as Martyrs who died for a noble cause.
Some are angry..some sad..some indifferent (like Javed Jaffery d other day, who felt these attacks are justified..Bloody 'u know what')
I hope n pray condition betters in India..n i wish innocent ppl never die anywhere.. :)
JAI HIND..!
well emotions r d thngs wid which no1 shud b allowed 2 play bt in our country emotions doesn't matter 2 dese politicians or media ppl 4 politicians dey r jst d way 2 increase dere votes in dere vote bank n 4 media its jst dere trp's,nobody cn evr understand d pain n grievance of d father n mother who lost dere son sad bt true bitter bt its d reality even v cn also nt share d pain of d parents v cn only sympathise.gud piece of writing wish u all d luck
Post a Comment